San Sebastián Church
The Basilica Minore de San Sebastián, better known as San Sebastián Church, is a Roman Catholic minor basilica in Manila, the Philippines.
Sanctuario de Sto. Cristo (San Juan)
The Sanctuario de Sto. Cristo and its adjacent convent were built in 1602-1604 by the Dominican Fathers of the Holy Rosary Province on a site donated by Captain Julian de Cuenca.
The Manila Metropolitan Cathedral-Basilica (also known as the Cathedral-Basilica of the Immaculate Conception and informally as Manila Cathedral) is the cathedral church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Manila. It is located in the Intramuros district of Manila in the Philippines.
San Agustin Church
San Agustin Church originally known as “inglesia de San Pablo”, founded in 1571 is the oldest stone church (built in 1589) in the Philippines.
San Ildefonso Parish, Guiguinto, Bulacan
The Catalogo of 1591 already speaks of Guiguinto Convent, probably a temporary one as a visita of Caruya (later known as Bigaa and now Balagtas), with Saint Ildephonse, Archbishop of Toledo as its patron saint, and the prior of the former as its attending priest.
Epiphany of the Lord Parish – Lingayen, Pangasinan
Epiphany of the Lord Parish – Lingayen, Pangasinan. Founded in 1587
Nuestra Señora de la Asunción Parish
The Parish of Nuestra Señora dela Asuncion, the “oldest Roman Catholic church in the province”, has a baptismal book entry as early as 1572, it was precious artifact for almost 400 years it was not destroyed by fire or war.
Barasoain Church (also known as Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Parish) is a Roman Catholic church built in 1630 in Malolos City, Bulacan.
San Fabian Church, Pangasinan
San Fabian Church, Pangasinan The Dominican Fathers worked for the foundation of San Fabian for two reasons: first, to make it, on account of its climate, as a place of infirmary for their order and second, for the conversion of the Igorot pagans then living near the...
Parish Church of St. Lawrence – Deacon and Martyr
Dedicated to St. Lawrence – Deacon and Martyr, the Parish of Balagtas, Bulacan was establish as a priory in 1596 which was known as the town of Caruya and was later named Bigaa.